background

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Zoo Boo 2013 and 6th Anniversary


It was our second trip to Zoo Boo with our friend Ashlyn. This year Henry was a spider, and Holden was a bee. (Idea came from a Halloween magazine that had spiders on several pages and Henry loved pointing them out! And both boys love looking at spiders, bees, and bugs outside in the garden with Grandma. So it worked out well!) They were a lot more interested in the candy and trick or treating part this time, but once they had candy in their bag, they wanted to stop and eat it. It was hard to get them to keep moving. But we had a fun day! The weather was nice and we had a good time checking out the animals and snacking on candy! This is definitely a tradition we will keep up year to year.

 
"Mom, is that real??"
 
"I can't smile for this picture. I need to eat this candy."
 
 
 
 
Later that weekend, Alex and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. My mom and dad took the boys overnight so that we could have a nice dinner and movie night. We ended up staying home and Alex cooked an amazing meal for us!! I will have to find the picture from my phone to prove it, but it was delicious. We took a few family selfies and we have a lot to be thankful for! (One is that the boys actually took a picture with us and tried to smile. :) I know I'm a lucky girl! 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment