background

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Year in Review: 2014

Here's our 2014 in review! (I know I am dreadfully behind on this blog, but I wanted to do this one since it's always a lot of fun. I hope to catch up on more posts soon.) And this is terrible, but I can't think of much to say about our year! Most things seem to be exactly the same, no major changes (which is really a good thing, we are all healthy and happy.) It is always fun to see how much they've grown and changed (or not) in a year.
 
JANUARY: Learning my camera and shooting in manual mode for the first time.
 
 
FEBRUARY: Trips to the museum and fun with our new Lego/train table.
 
 
MARCH: Finally getting back outside after a LONG and cold winter.

 
APRIL: Ok, this is my all-time favorite picture of the boys. Definitely a high point! And I love the reflection picture too, so I couldn't narrow it down to two pictures this month. :)



 
MAY: Finishing up a great first year of "school".

 
JUNE: Popsicles and snow cones on the deck was always a big hit. And we took our first trip to the strawberry patch to pick our own.
 
 
JULY: Our first and I think only trip to the pool this summer.
 
AUGUST: This is from a family picture session. And our 3rd trip to the State Fair was a lot of fun this time, since the boys loved the animals and tractors.

 
SEPTEMBER: Back to school with new teachers. And turning three and looking so grown up!
 

 OCTOBER: Always a fun month with Harry Potter costumes at Zoo Boo and trips to the pumpkin patch.

 
NOVEMBER: I think I took a break from my camera this month! Had hardly any to choose from. This is from our Christmas card photo shoot.

 
DECEMBER: Finally a nice visit with Santa! No tears. And fun picking out our Christmas tree. They really enjoyed all the parts of the season this year, including decorating the tree.
 
 
That was our 2014! Lots of good memories while we look forward to what 2015 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment