background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Three awesome baby showers

I was an extremely lucky pregnant girl, I had three awesome baby showers! The first was thrown by my friends Christie and Laura, all the way back in July. I was just starting to show! Christie was pregnant herself, so it's fun to look back on our pregnant pictures together. :) I got lots of great stuff, including books to start the babies' library.





The next shower was thrown by my family, my cousins Lindsay, Megan and Jenni (who has her own twin boys, a year older than mine!) This one was in August, and I was actually looking pregnant at this point. This one was a diaper shower, which was much appreciated! We definitely know how to go through diapers with twins.





And my final shower was thrown by Alex's sisters and some close family friends of Gina. It was in September, and we worried about me still being pregnant at 34 weeks. I figured I'd be fine...but I did go into labor exactly one week later! It was another fun afternoon, even though we had to move indoors when it started pouring rain!



Great double stroller, and the amazing blankets my mom made for the boys!





Thanks to everyone, we were prepared for the boys to arrive! We had clothes, diapers, strollers, bath stuff, bouncy seats, a swing, toys and booster seats. Everything the stylish baby could want.


No comments:

Post a Comment