background

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nursery and Maternity Pictures

Alex did an amazing job on the nursery. I wish I had more "before" pictures to show you, but I'll just have to tell you everything he did! We have three bedrooms, so one was my teaching room, and the back bedroom was the computer room. Since that one is across the hall from our bedroom, that became the nursery. So we moved the computer and all the random stuff out and got to work. (Thanks to my neighbor Ashley for all her help this summer organizing our junk! She helped me go through and rearrange the new computer/music room and put the rest in boxes in the garage.) Alex and his dad put in a new ceiling fan/light fixture. Alex refinished the floors himself. He also painted the trim and the walls, put in new window coverings, and re-did the whole closet to give us more storage. All this along with assembling the furniture, including my new chair and both cribs. Oh! And our awesome wall mural! It is a big sticker, not paint, but he did spend an entire afternoon putting that up. I think it looks great! It probably won't always be as neat as it is now in the pictures.
Me enjoying my comfy new chair

Lanore "helping" put the cribs together


Amazing wall mural! So cute!

Finished product!



I was also lucky enough to get some maternity pictures done before the boys got here. We did them just in time! These were taken when I was 34 weeks pregnant. My friend Christie took them, and did a great job! We went back to the Holcomb Gardens at Butler, which was also where we got our engagement pictures taken, four years earlier! Here are a few favorites.







No comments:

Post a Comment