background

Friday, March 22, 2013

Playhouse fun!

I had been looking for outdoor toys to add to our collection, since our yard is huge and I intend to be out as much as possible this summer. I found one at the consignment sale in March, bought it, brought it home, and then it immediately snowed on it that night. Sigh. So the boys had to wait a few days to play with it, but I think it is a success! It has a doorbell that really works, cute little windows with shutters, and kitchen table and two seats inside it. It also has a floor, which will be nice for when it's out in the yard and can't get too muddy. I felt like I got a few cute shots of them!

The other shots are a few randoms...a few from St. Patrick's Day and one of them both squeezed behind the couch which Alex took and I just found on the camera. Who knows what happened to get that shot! :) And the last one is Henry asking if he can eat all the yogurt raisins for breakfast...he would if I'd let him!

 
 

 
 
How did we get behind the couch...?
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow they're so big! And you can see in the pics that they have big personalities, too. They're adorable, thanks for updating!

    ReplyDelete