background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Father's Day


Both boys smiling! Woo!

Well, it's late, but here are the pictures we took for Father's Day! Since I've started working evenings, it's hard to find the time to get on and blog! So I'm behind again, but oh well. My friend Christie gave me the idea with the letters, and took the pictures for me. I put them in a three-opening frame for him to take to work and keep on his desk. (I put them in the collage like this for the blog.) We also got a few cute ones of me with the boys, which is nice!



So we're very lucky to have Alex as a great husband and dad. He does an amazing job with the boys and always helps me out, even when he's tired from working all day. And he takes great care of me, with doing most of the cooking. :) I'm sure it'll get even more fun as the boys get older and we can do more and more with them. So thank you, Alex, and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment