background

Saturday, May 10, 2014

365 Project Week 19

Wow, I'm not even going to talk about how behind I am! Oh, well. I do take pictures every day, but just have had a hard time getting to the computer. We'll see if summer makes it easier or harder! I had a lot of fun this week with pictures, so here you go.

Clearly, I'm not keeping up with the alphabet challenge that well. But I had a GREAT time photographing one of my best friends and her adorable family!




Made sure to snap one of the boys and their very first teachers. It was a great year for them!


And cutie Lillianne is 3 months old! I had fun trying to get her to hold still long enough to get a picture! She sure can move for such a small girl!



 
Today was a lazy day I think...just snapped one at the park!

I think today was supposed to be Y is for yellow!

And last, Z is for zoom! I tried to get some as the boys were running circles in the living room. I know this one isn't great but I kind of like it this way! Boys are always in motion...

My sister-in-law Lauren threw us a Mother's Day brunch, so here's a group shot from our yummy breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Great family shots, they also did a wonderful job choosing outfits! My favorite is them on the blanket, nice pose! Baby poses are fantastic, where did you get the flooring if you dont mind me asking? Love the motion pictures, it really does express boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miranda, I actually bought it used from someone, but I know it's from the Lemon Drop Shop (or something close to that.) I love it! It's paper, so I really need to get something solid under it, but it does look good! Wish I could afford a second one! :)

      Delete