background

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zoo/Gardens Trip

We headed to the zoo again with our friends Christie, Charlotte and Claire. It was another fun day! The boys really enjoy the zoo now and like to get out of the stroller. Luckily it wasn't too crowded so I didn't have to worry too much about them. They like just about everything in the oceans exhibit, and loved pointing to the fish. They really liked the polar bear, which was actually up and moving this time! They cried a little when it was time to walk away. :) They still loved the meerkats, as well, but weren't so sure of the birds. Claire got to feed the lorikeet! We did a quick trip through the plains and saw the giraffe, and then saw the brown bears, which were play fighting each other. That was interesting to see! (At least I hope they were play fighting and not trying to kill each other...)

Then we went to check out the butterflies and the gardens, which I had never been to. It was amazingly beautiful in the gardens; all the tulips were in bloom! I tried to get a few pictures of the boys, but they never hold still. I'm glad I got the ones I did, but I'm depressed that if they would have sat for just a few seconds, I could have gotten some amazing shots! The last shot is how the day really went...them running away and me chasing behind! I can't wait until they will listen and sit still for a picture once and a while...although they are boys and that may never happen! Wish me luck, anyway!

 
 
 
 
The "really, lady? why do we have to sit here?" look.
 
 
Smelling the flowers! Love this one.
 
 
 
Tickling the tulips! Love this of Henry
What the day really looked like for me
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment