background

Saturday, March 15, 2014

365 Week 11

Here they are for the week. (Eleven weeks! Crazy! I will feel accomplished when I make it to day 100.) I took birthday invite pics for a friend, so the first two are from that (Holden modeling for me, and the super cute blue-eyed Beckett!) Mondays are always rough, so I took some outside looking for signs of spring...didn't find many. Tuesday was our FIRST PARK TRIP of the year! Yay, how exciting! :) I wanted to get one of the three boys going down the slide together, so I was pretty happy with that shot, and then I love the second one of Henry. It's actually one of those where I think, "Wow, I took that??" And then Wednesday it snowed again...that's my rosebush covered in snow. (So much for signs of spring...) Thursday was my mom's birthday, so I tried my hand at some food photography, since I thought my cupcakes turned out cute! And I had to get a blowing out the candles picture, even though I had trouble with figuring out settings. Friday I played with some toys, since my photo group was doing a toy challenge. I wanted to play with the dino shadows, but I don't quite think I nailed it (but fun to try.) And Saturday I was trying to take another toy photo and ended up liking the ones WITH my kiddos the best. :)
 










4 comments:

  1. Sweet captures! The one with the monkey is super cute! About the 85- I really like it for taking people pics, especially outdoors. For taking pics of scenery, etc, I don't think it's as good. But, I think it's an amazing lens to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dino picture. The shadows give it a lot of depth. Very creative!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great this week! I love those backdrops and flooring...your set up pictures are fantastic! Love the cupcake shot, the dof is great....and I'm loving the dinosaur shadows! Good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving watching you grow!! Your back drops and flooring are super great! You do such a wonderful job on your studio style pix.. The shadows with the dinosaurs is also another favorite of mine, our toy challenge was much harder than i thought it was going to be.. Your cupcakes are gorgeous! I wish i was better with decorating lol happy birthday to your mom :) oh and love the park shots!! Its always very hard to capture my boys in action they move so fast, you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete