background

Saturday, March 29, 2014

365 Project Week 13

Another pretty good week! Sunday I was still in Detroit so one more of cute Mr. J. Monday was a quick snapshot of shoe concentration. Wednesday is also not a great shot, but apparently all I got that day! I do love a good brother hug though. :) Thursday, my husband spotted these deer and then turned the car around for me so I could take a few shots! Yay for something different and interesting to put up! Friday my neighbor and friend had her baby boy, so I got to go meet him again when he was just hours old!! So much fun, I need to find more people having babies so I can take pictures for them!! :) It's so special capturing some of those first memories for families. Saturday, Alex made a loaf of bread, and apparently Holden wanted to see what was up there! So I love this shot of him peeking over the counter. Overall a fun week with some cute babies! Definitely feeling more positive now with spring coming and seeing more sunshine each day. Can't wait to try my hand at some outdoor park and play type pictures!
 








4 comments:

  1. Great job this week! LOVE, LOVE that deer shot!! Those hospital photos are melting my heart, that Momma will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your deer pix is just stunning!!! Seriously so much better than any I have ever been able to capture!! Also the newborn pix are so beautiful! There is so much emotion in them, nice job! Oh also the shoe shot is adorable, & there is nothing better than brother hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the perspective on your baby shots with momma. Such cute, sweet moments. The boys hugging is a favorite...great composition (I'm a horrible limb chopper)! And your deer shot, such clarity! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee!! Bread + Boy is hands down my fav!! the expression on his face is awesome!! That's pretty much how I'd feel about a warm fresh baked loaf of bread just waiting to be sliced and slathered with butter!!

    ReplyDelete