background

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Visit to Meet Baby Jude!

My best friend from high school had her first baby in December, and I finally got to go meet him! (She lives in Michigan, so it's not just down the street. :) It was a great weekend though! The drive wasn't bad either way. And it was so great to meet baby Jude!
 
I got there Friday and we had dinner and talked and caught up. Saturday we did fun stuff like go to Target, make treats for Jude's daycare teachers, and watch Frozen. Saturday night we went out to a yummy Mexican place for tacos and margaritas. Jude was a sleepy guy, sleeping all the way through the movie and part of dinner. I think he fussed a little bit, but it was a noisy restaurant so we were good! Meredith and I stayed up late Saturday night talking, and it was so fun to talk to her as a "mom". She's been my friend forever but now we have a whole new category of stuff to talk about! :) Sunday we had breakfast and then I got on the road.
 
It was a fun visit and nice of Alex to watch the boys all weekend. I hope we get the chance to all get together sometime, I would love for my boys to meet baby Jude. In a few years, they'll all be able to play together! :) 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment