background

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friends and Visitors


The boys and I got to catch up with some old friends in the past few weeks. My friend from college, Michelle, and her husband Ben were in Indy for a few days and stopped over to say hi to the boys! They were staying with our friends Laura and Jacob, so it was nice to see them (minus Laura who was working) and get to have lunch.




We also had lunch with some good friends of mine. I used to teach Abby in school orchestra and for private violin lessons. I also coached her quartet for years; they were the group that played in my wedding! So I became pretty close to her and her mom, Rhonda. I can't believe she's going to be a senior this year!!! I miss them both so much...I miss having them over to the house every week to talk and catch up. But it was great to see them a few times this summer. :) And Rhonda takes good care of us...she brought new toys for the boys, and pizza, salad and drinks for us! Maybe next time I can convince Abby to bring her violin and play for the boys. :) I'm sure she sounds better than me!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment