background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meeting family

The boys got to meet some of my aunts (my dad's sisters) for the first time a few weeks ago. I didn't get to be there, since we dropped them at grandma and grandpa's for a few hours to get some cleaning done around our house. But here are some pictures.

The first is my aunt Bobbie, and below is my aunt Sharon. Then a group shot! Hopefully we'll all get together again soon, and I'll get to see my aunts next time, too! :) So see if you see any family resemblance, I think they definitely look like Suttners!



 


Then last weekend, on Super Bowl Sunday, Henry and Holden got to meet some of my mom's family. It was my great uncle Bon's birthday, and he wanted to meet the boys. So we jumped in the car! :) I would have loved for my Gran to get to meet them and hold them, but her brother Bon is the next best thing. I think he and my mom's cousin Bonnie definitely enjoyed seeing them. And I'm glad we have the pictures to show the boys later on.

 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, we loved meeting these two sweet little guys! Dad (Great Uncle Bon) was moved to tears. Thank you so much for helping him celebrate his 85th birthday. He/we loved your Gran so much. She was all around us that day! We look forward to many more opportunities to get to know them better and watch them grow. How blessed we all are with family! Thanks again Leah!!!!! Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete